Through the coaching relationship we design together, you will:
Connect to yourself
- clarify and start living according to your highest values – “authentic living”
- trust that it’s worth facing and pushing through your fears to reach your dreams
- act as big, powerful and creative as you truly are
Connect to others
- co-create deep, honest and rewarding relationships with those around you – at home, at work and in your community
- find a sense of growing tolerance, appreciation and love – for everyone (yes, even the people who annoy you)
Connect to your world
- use challenges as opportunities to grow yourself and others
- create intentional impacts that lead to win-win outcomes
- step into your leadership to create the world you want to live in, now.
How it works:
- First, you contact me to schedule a meeting, either in-person (near Frankfurt, Germany), or via Skype/Zoom/phone. Let’s see if we’re a good coaching fit for each other.
- If the match is a good one, we set up a coaching schedule that fits your current lifestyle.
- You start connecting with what really matters to you, and living the life you want. Right now.
With Pam, I discovered the treasures inside of me. And I developed the courage to share them with the rest of the world. – C.M.
Life vs. Business vs. Executive Coaching?
Whatever you want to call it – if something matters to you, it matters to me, and that’s what our coaching relationship addresses. No labels, no compartmentalizing, regardless of who you are or what your title is. If you’re all in, you’re all in – every part of you.
What coaching isn’t…
If you’re looking for a person who will give you answers to your questions and solve your problems for you, then we’re not a good match. I believe that you have all the answers inside of you. Only you can know what you want and what’s best for you. My job is to help you find these things within yourself.
Also, if you find that there are issues in your present or past – whether abuse, traumatic experiences, phobias or addictions – that are dominating your thoughts and behaviors and keeping you from moving toward your goals, it may be that a trained therapist would be better able to serve you. Talk about this with your family physician for a reference.
Give me a call (in Germany): +49 160 90 122 169. Or send me an Email through the “Contact me” button below.
If you like, we can also arrange a Skype or Zoom video call. Just ask.
Would you like to see what coaching can do for you?